Raising a toddler is fun and exciting, but simultaneously it is a task demanding responsibility too. Toddlers are totally dependent on their parents for everything. Before buying the essential items for the childlike food, clothes, shoes, stroller, feeding bottle, etc. parents have to be extra cautious as the babies could hardly express their feelings such as their like, dislike, comfort, uneasiness, etc.
Stay active with outstanding stroller
Nowadays toddler strollers are becoming very popular among parents who give priority to the comfort and safety of the baby outside a home along with their own comfort. An effective stroller helps parents to spend quality time with their little one as stroller enables them to carry the baby anywhere and everywhere with them.
Taking out the baby regularly also helps in proper physical and mental development of the child as they get exposure to fresh air and Vitamin D. But then the question arise how to carry the baby safely, as carrying the baby on the shoulder is not a convenient solution for both baby and parents. Choosing a baby stroller as per your lifestyle it would be immensely beneficial for both child and you.
Stylish stroller with outstanding features
Best toddler strollers come in different styles and are designed with quality material for durability and impressive look. Customers also prefer to buy stroller which is easy to maintain and clean. Some of the common features that most of the users expect, keeping in mind the safety of the baby are as follows:
- Safety belt- Check the safety belt and crotch, waist, and chest straps. The length of the belt should be adjustable as per baby’s comfort. Your precious one should not be able to operate the buckles. The five-point harness is the safest for your baby in any types of unexpected situations.
- Brakes- Check the brakes of the stroller as it provides full control of the stroller. Brakes that lock two wheels are much safer. Some of the strollers have hand brakes and others foot operated brakes above each rear wheel.
- Wheel- Check the material of the wheel. The Bigger wheel provides more stability and moves smoothly on rough surfaces. Air filled tire and foam filled tire are two common types of tire. Also, check the suspension for absorbing jerks and bumps.
- Handle- Choose soft handle made of rubber or foam so that it can absorb sweat easily and prevent it from becoming slippery. A single bar hand enables you to work with your other hand. Choose the height of the handle as per your convenience.
Some of the comfort features are as follows-
- Seat- Check the seat the more padded the seat will be more comfortable your baby will be inside it. Choose a spacious seat so that you can add some cushion for extra comfort of your baby. Reclining seats are very useful for changing the position of the seat, and the baby could enjoy seating in a different position.
- Canopy- It protects the child from sun, dust and rain. Removable canopy is easy to clean.” Peep-a-boo” window is helpful to keep an eye on the baby.
- Footrest- Adjustable footrest is useful for a little older baby for resting their foot comfortable. The head barrier protects head of the baby to get stuck between the frames.