It can’t be denied that kids needed a lot of attention as they grew up. But most of the parents especially the ‘newbie’ in the field often make mistakes. Some tend to become overprotective, giving their child everything to chain their kids’ attentions inside the four corners of the house.
Others, in contrast lost the time to be with their children and mostly do not have any idea how their kids have been growing up. Some parents are plainly clueless on how to boost the growth and development of their kids.
Little do they know that one of the most powerful driving elements for the kid’s good and solid growth is the cheap and tireless way of role-playing? Your children, doing the actual jobs or even the simple household chores on their own while you are standing close and just watching behind them, is a pretty good technique in harnessing your child’s potential and creating a strong foundation in their early development.
If you’re not convinced yet, the following notes will definitely make you buy toys at Tiny Tiny Shop Shop for role-playing:
- Experience creates the toughest heroes. We’re not saying that your kid will actually turn into an actual superhero. But letting them does the real job will make them tough and resilient because they have grown used to doing tough things. (Washing the dishes is kinda tough especially for a four year-old).
- Experience builds self-confidence. Always being on the job can definitely instill a sense of self-reliance to your kids. Having them sweep the floor, or fix their beds will make them feel that you trusted them, making them no doubt to trust and believe in themselves too.
- Experience bonds them to you. Letting them do the actual jobs, with you on the watch and on the constant guide will create a sense of an unbreakable connection between them and you. Believe me it’s better for a ‘together-time’ than just letting them play with their tablets while you sit beside them being busy with your Facebook feeds.
- Experience develops independence. You have to always be behind them and they’ll always depend on you for the first few times but as the practice continues they will surely believe more in themselves than in you behind them. You might even be surprised one day if they started driving you away while saying “I can do this mom, dad.”
- Experience is the best teacher. Not only selecting the best from wide choices for kids wooden puzzles at Tiny Tiny Shop Shop can help your kids widen their knowledge, it has been proven that being exposed to the actual things in life is the best way to learn not only the technicalities and specifics but, the concepts and the mechanisms of how things work, as well. They can always improvise and find ways to solve future problems than just following formulas and manuals.
And the list continues that it probably will take us a lifetime to finish jotting everything down. But no matter how long this note goes, you still will not succeed if you miss the most important thing in all the things above. That’s your time.
Time conquers all. It’s not love which does the job. Because what is love without time? Time is love itself. It is when you purposely avoid your office’s overnight party and that new intern who snatches frequent glances to you so as to just be with your kids and supervise them in sweeping the living room.